Terms and Conditions of Website Use
We are committed to keeping your personal information private. Northside Meadow Property Owners Association, Inc. (the “Association”) will not sell, distribute or share any personal information you provide, except for purposes of conducting business or as required by law. Any personal information we obtain as a result of your visit on this website will be used for the sole purpose of administering the relationship between yourself and the Association. If you are a resident or owner at Northside Meadow, you are also governed by the terms in the Association’s governing documents including any policies and procedures arising therefrom.
Disclaimer, Waiver and Agreement
In order to enable certain functions or features on this website, it is necessary to connect to third-party products and services performed by individuals and companies over which the Association has no control. In fact, the Association may not even be aware in some cases of the identity of third parties or their intentions. The Association makes no representations as to the accuracy of information provided through those third-party channels, and assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages stemming from use of the website.
By continuing to use this website, including those on any subdomains (e.g., subsite.northsidemeadow.com), you agree to assume all responsibility for any damages (in whatever form), and to take any precautions you deem advisable to prevent damage or losses arising out of such use. In doing so, you acknowledge that you understand, agree and content as follows:
- The content on this website is subject to change at any time and without prior notice.
- The content on this website is presented as-is, without representation as to its accuracy or fitness for any purpose.
- You may not rely upon any information on this website for any reason, including decisions about whether to purchase or lease property within the subdivision.
- We may collect general information from your use of this site, including statistics, your IP address (which may be used to identify you, even if you are not logged into the system), and other data.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Association. This material may include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. To the extent, the authors of this website have used materials which are royalty-free, or which are subject to specific terms of public-use licenses, we hereby incorporate those terms as if fully set forth herein, and you agree to be bound and abide by those terms, as well.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other (external) websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The Association does not endorse those websites, nor does it take any responsibility for content on those websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of the Board of Directors for Northside Meadow Property Owners Association, Inc.
You are hereby advised that the following uses are prohibited:
- Any use which may constitute or result in an illegal, unlawful or unauthorized act under any of the laws of the United States, or any state, or local authority thereof.
- Copying, duplicating any content (including, but not limited to, images) found on this website.
- Distribution, sharing, using, publishing, disseminating, forwarding, sending any content found on this website or ideas. No part of this website may be posted on any social media platform including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Airbnb, and/or Nextdoor, without the prior written consent of the Board of Directors of the Association.
- Unauthorized distribution or sharing of credentials, including usernames and passwords.
- Attempting to impersonate any person associated with the Association or authorized user account.
- Any activity which, in the sole discretion and unreserved opinion of the Board of Directors of the Association, could adversely affect the ability of other users to use this website as it is intended.
- Use of any e-mail system to send unsolicited electronic communication to any users of this website.
- Any other use which, in the sole opinion and discretion of the Board of Directors of the Association, puts the system, the Association, its agents, the Board of Directors, its residents and owners at risk of becoming a victim of criminal activity or of sustaining damages in any form, whether intended or foreseeable.
- As a precondition of being able to access, browse and use this website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Association, its management, owners and residents at Northside Meadow in the event that you breach any part of this agreement.
You may be assigned an account and password in order to access certain areas of this website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your assigned username and password. You agree to immediately notify the Association or any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other breach of security. The Association cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Any information, data, text, photos or content submitted for posting on this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and you warrant and represent that your submitted item is your own original work, that you alone own the copyright, that it is an authentic and accurate depiction of the subject matter represented and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest. The Association will have no obligations with respect to such submissions. The Association and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, reproduce, incorporate and otherwise use your submission.
In agreeing to these terms, you have not relied upon any representations other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions, and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
Please contact us if you have any questions.